Saturday, October 8, 2011

Early fall

So its October and fall is truly upon us. Weather has FINALLY taken a turn for the cooler tho not enuf to kill the endless little gnats and skeeters that i have to continually bat while trying to take in a sunset. No shortage of spiders this past month and no sign of them lightening up either. Webs everywhere which has to be my least favorite part of autumn. If they'd eat the biters out there I'd be much happier but it seems that the gel decorations on my windows are more interested in catching the little gomers than the spiders who want much bigger game. Right now I need to work out a game plan for all the herbs I want to bring in for the winter and also some of the houseplants that have been enjoying the outdoor life this past summer. Some are a bit big so that ought to add to the fun too but sure I'll find a spot for each and every one even if I have to crowd out the damn people around here :+P.  Feeling the pull to just go inside myself and try to get a grip on this strange place called life.  Good luck to me eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment